Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

Hope EVERYONE has a very nice Thanksgiving Day!

The turkey has about 1 more hour to go. The potato salad is made. The sweet potato pudding is just waiting for the marshmallow on top. I've done my part of the cooking. hahahha Leigh and Payton went shopping. Can you believe Leigh didn't think the stores were going to be opened today? I told her the other night about a few things that were going to be on sale early today. She just didn't think about it. Anyway, they went shopping. RyLee has been sitting on the sofa watching cartoons. (HELP ME!) hehehhehhehe I want to watch the parades. Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa! I think Leigh will be taking the kids to the parade downtown today. It starts at 1:00. I don't really know when we'll get to eat. I could start eating the potato salad RIGHT NOW! Anyway, that's it for now. Happy Thanksgiving to those in Germany! It won't be long until we are together again. I love you!!!!!!!!!

No comments: