Thursday, November 8, 2007

HELP! I've fallen and can't get up!

I did fall, but managed to get up by myself. After voting on Tuesday, November 6th, I went home. As I was coming up the back steps after opening the screen door, my shoe caught on the mat and just plain stopped me.....or should I say, the bottom half was stopped, but the top half kept going. I landed directly onto my right knee, then my left knee, then my right elbow, then my left elbow. I believe I shut my eyes as I kept falling. Basically, I was flat on my stomach there on the back porch. CRYING! I just knew something, mostly my knee caps were broken. I was scared to move so I just kept crying. Hey, I did manage to hold onto my drink. No, it wasn't a beer. It was a Root-beer though. Ha ha ha ha Kit-kat had come onto the porch before me so she was meowing rubbing up against me wondering why on earth I was on the floor. She wanted me to open the back door so she could come inside to eat. I managed to get back on my knees so I could pull myself up with the help of a chair. Thank goodness I got up and could walk. I thought I would be real sore the next day, but wasn't. My knees are a little sore, but I can still bend them without a problem. After all that, I couldn't help but laugh about it. How on earth did I fall like that? If only there was a picture of me just laying like that on the porch.......crying. ha ha ha ha ha ha The things I do to make people laugh!

No comments: