Friday, August 31, 2007

Strep-throat at the house

Leigh went to the Panther's game on Thursday night, 8/30. I watched the kids. They were so very good. No crying or fighting with each other. So very good. When Leigh got home, I went to bed. Friday morning after getting dressed, I went into the den and Leigh and Payton were in there with the TV on. Payton was asleep on the sofa. Anyway, Leigh said Payton woke up around 3:00 am throwing up and running a high fever of 103. Poor Payton. Since I got off work today at 12:30, I came home so Leigh could go to work. Instead Leigh ended up taking her to the doctor's where she found out that Payton had Strep-throat and a stomach virus. They came home and I stayed with Payton while Leigh went to pick up RyLee at daycare. They went to get an RX filled at Giant Genie too. They were gone for a good little while and the whole time Payton slept on my lap. It's about 8:30 now and Payton just got sick again and she's burning up. Hopefully the medicine Leigh gave her earlier will help her get better soon.

Guess that's about it for now. Ya'll have a good weekend and Happy Labor Day Monday.

1 comment:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

oh my goodness...poor Payton. Hope she gets better soon. Make sure she gets lots of water & rub her feet if they are cold to warm them to pull the temperature down from her head. Eat lots of fruits & veggies and take your vitamins & keep the house disinfected to help it not spread to the rest of you. Both are highly contageous.
Keep us posted.