Sunday, February 18, 2007

Too much for lunch!

Yesterday all of us went to eat at Copeland's. Naturally I had the burger which was so good. And naturally I ate so much I didn't eat any supper. Leigh gets to take the family once a month to eat for free. I sure liked that. We ordered some chicken wings first. Do you know that I have never had those with the hot sauce? Well, this was going to be the first time. I could hardly wait. When the wings were brought to the table, I noticed there wasn't any 'sauce' on them. Leigh had asked that they not have any, thinking the kids would eat some. When she found out that I had never eaten them, she went back to the kitchen and brought me 4 with the hot sauce. Isn't she thoughtful? I will certainly get them again next month, along with my burger.

After lunch, we stopped by the Goodwill store at the university area. Leigh was wanting to get RyLee some jeans. I had Payton in a cart and Leigh had RyLee in another cart. They went toward the clothes and we went toward the 'junk'. You know me, not one for clothes, just junk. Didn't see anything I liked except a Christmas book for 99 cents. Payton got a Cinderella book. Leigh found one pair a jeans for RyLee. So that's about it for day because when we got home, it was a nap for Payton and myself. Afterward though, Leigh took the kids to FoodLion for a few things.

I didn't sleep very good last night. I ended up getting up a 5:00am this morning and on here.

1 comment:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Good thing ya'll got to get a big meal in before they closed down!