Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Babysitting!

Leigh had to work late on Tuesday, the 20th. I got to babysit. I picked up the kids from daycare after I got off work. They were so glad to see me, I guess since it was early and still light outside. When Leigh usually picks them up, it's dark outside. Leigh had called to say that WBTV was at Copeland's and they got her making a cake. I found a tape so I could tape it for her. We were eating a pizza in the den and watching the news, wasn't sure when Leigh would be on. RyLee kept saying he wanted to watch something else, but finally Leigh was on for about 5 seconds. We started yelling, THERE SHE IS! THERE's MOMMY! Very funny. I wonder if I should sell the tape on ebay. Do you think anyone would want to buy it? Just kidding.

She was tired by the time she got home. They had been really busy all night. It was after 12:00 when she finally got here.

No comments: