Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bad Storm on Sunday7/06/08




We had a terrible storm at the house on Sunday. First the wind, then the rain and then......... HAIL! I have never seen hail like that. It came down and covered the ground. Leigh was washing dishes and didn't realize it was hailing until I told her. We went out the back door and looked. It was kind of spooky. I noticed Leigh was running out in it toward her car, then I noticed Jim from next door at her car too. He had gone out there to try and cover her car with a tarp so it wouldn't get damaged. The hail got the best of them though. Leigh said she would probably have bruises where the hail hit her. I did notice though that they didn't cover my car. hahahhaahahaha Here are a few pictures of what it looked like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hail, Hail. Rock´n´Roll!