Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another painful night!

Last night was worse than the night before. I had a harder time getting out of bed. I just kept sitting there crying......like that would help. Well, it didn't help any. I went to the doctors for my first or many treatments. It really didn't make me feel any better at the time, but right now, my back isn't hurting as much. Of course, I am sitting down. I asked him exactly what was wrong with me. He said it was joint inflammation and the back muscles are very tight. I sure hope that tonight will be better. He told me it's worse at night because everything is relaxing even the inflamed area. So when I try to stand up, everything falls back into that area. You really should have seen me last night. I got off the bed, but bent over at the waist and just couldn't stand up straight. I tried so many times too. Every time I would get to a certain point, my back seems to just go into shock and then I would sit back down to try again later......more than once. I thought about calling for Leigh, but the whole thing was it just hurt to stand straight up. I might sleep in the recliner tonight. That way I won't be lying flat. I need one of the recliners we have a work....the ones that helps people get out of the chair. Anyway, the doctor wants me to have treatments everyday this week, then 3 times a week there after.......for around 15 weeks. Hopefully I'll be better before then.

Yesterday when the kids got home, I was washing some dishes in the kitchen. RyLee comes in and hugs me and says hello. Then Leigh and Payton come inside. Leigh went into the dinning room and Payton said Gamma? I turned to look at her and she was looking up and pointing up at the ceiling right above me. Guess what? It was a SPIDER! Man, I know I probably jumped 3 feet even with a bad back. ha ha ha Leigh got the thing down and into a jar. I have no idea what kind of spider it was, but it was scary looking.

No comments: