Monday, September 1, 2008

Hot Hot Hot AGAIN!




It's been hot here again. We went to Matthew's Alive yesterday and it was so hot there. We had a good time, but, did I mention, it was hot there? The kids got to ride some things and I got to eat some things. heheheheheh We all drank since it was so hot. hahahahaha AND then I had to go and get bitten by a red ant. I guess they just love me since I'm so sweet! There I was minding my own business, watching a clown make balloons things for RyLee and Payton, when all of a sudden something started stinging me. I looked down and there he was, just bitting me over and over. Just talking about it, makes me itch.




Today is Labor Day so I don't have to go to work. I did work on Saturday though. Someone called in sick so they called me in. It will be nice not to have to work today. Don't really know what I'll do. Maybe........Leigh moved my bedroom furniture around on Thursday. The only thing is I have to go through some things to throw away or put somewhere else. Why is it I have a hard time throwing anything away? This has been going on all my life, never throwing anything away. I think, maybe I'll need it someday or it might be worth something one day. Who knows, maybe I'm a millionaire now and don't know it. hehehehee

No comments: