Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Tomorrow is Mother Day's May 11, 2008. Cindy, I'm counting you as a MOTHER this year even though the baby's due date is later. And being such a loving Aunt to Tyler while his mother is away. And not to forget all you do for Payton and RyLee here in Charlotte. Thank you! AND to you Leigh, for taking care of Payton and RyLee everyday and every night. Even those days when it seems you're going to lose you mind. hehehehehehe Or did you do that already? hehehehe Just kidding. AND to you Christie. You have always been so thoughtful of your niece and nephew, and even for the nephew not born yet. Sorry you aren't with Tyler for Mother's Day this year. SO EVERYONE............ PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

We went to Riverview Fish Camp tonight. Haven't been there in years and years. Naturally, I ate too much. But it was so good. I had some catfish too. Payton and RyLee wanted to touch the bones. Payton asked if it was fun. hahahahaha Strange kid. After that, we went to watch the planes land and take off from the airport. Every time a BIG plane would take off, RyLee wanted to know if that was my plane. I'd tell him yes, that was the plane I was on when I went to Germany.

So now, I'm tired and ready to go to sleep. hahhahaahah

Talk to you later.

No comments: