Saturday, February 16, 2008

February is half over! Wow!

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day on the 14th. I managed to surprise the 'gang' here when they got home. I fixed RyLee's favorite, roasted red potatoes. I ordered Leigh some Chicken Fried Rice and egg rolls from the restaurant. Payton and I ate hotdogs. hahahahahaa I put a red tablecloth on the table and the table set when they got home. It was right pretty. We all enjoyed it. Another thing, Ben bought me a dozen red roses for Valentine's. Wasn't that sweet of him to do. I couldn't believe it. In fact, I thought he was joking. But he really did bring them to me. He's such a scholar and a gentleman. He likes it when someone says that about him. heheheheheh

So today was Saturday, the 16th. I got my hair cut and colored. AND my nails done. Do you know I haven't had my hair cut since November 16th. You can just image how long it was. I've just been so tired after work, I never can make it to get my hair done. I just want to go home everyday. Well, that's done now.

We went to Target this afternoon. Leigh and I both started feeling bad. I sure hope it isn't the flu that everyone is getting. My throat is sore and my muscles are getting sore. Sounds like the flu, doesn't it? I feel like curling up in the bed and sleeping for a few days. Maybe it's just a 24 hour thing. I'll keep you posted.

Nothing else has happened that I can think of. You know what kind of exciting life I have. heheehehheheheh

2 comments:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Hope ya'll feel better. I'm sure the roses were a nice surprise. Remember when we used to walk to Park Road Shopping Center with our little bit of money to buy you a rose & fixens for a cake for Valentine's day?

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

now March is over and April is going to be half over soon....