Sunday, May 6, 2007

Cool and rainy Sunday

It's another cooler day here and cloudy too.

Yesterday and this morning I've let both kitty cats inside......that's Kit-Kat (mine) and Sweet Pea (Leigh's). Kit-Kat just comes inside to eat and maybe drink some water then she wants back outside. Sweet Pea on the other hand wants to be petted over and over again. She doesn't want you to stop. Everything was fine yesterday. She ended up sitting in my chair here at the computer, right behind me. I guess it was warm for her there. Well, this morning, Kit-Kat had already gone outside and Sweet Pea wanted me to pet her. She was on the floor right by my chair and I was petting her. All of a sudden she attached herself to my arm with her claws. Scared me to death. I never had her do that before. Naturally, I put her outside.

Well, the kids are up now. Let the day begin! hahahahahaha

No comments: